Teacher and therapist
I admitted my own Internet addiction.
I have noticed that due to overuse of technology, I have worsened my satisfaction, relationships, workload, sleep, and especially physical and mental health.
I decided to deal with it and not to be under the pressure of the neighborhood, the market, or my own guesswork. I realized I wanted to own the technology again, not being their slave. I want to use them when I want to, and when not, when it hurts or alerts me about technology. I aim to use technology to develop my own potential.
I'm looking for solutions, tools and methods that I apply to my life through my studies. I want to spread knowledge about behavioral addiction. Helping your surroundings to be content with behavior, dealing with self-interest and with your surroundings. Will you join?
- Certified therapist of the "Solution Orientation"
- Lecturer and consultant of GrowJOB Institute
- Organizer The World's Biggest Eye Contact Experiment
- Organizer of the World Conference is a bold one
- Certified lecturer laughs
- Part of the Inspirational Morning and DobroKáva project